Hold Me Tight Workshop for Couples and Individuals
Learn about healthy attachment
• Attachment is the foundational building block of safety and healthy relationships
• It is the bond that forms between child and care-giver
• If there is trauma or disconnected parenting we learn fear around attachment and connecting
• This pattern lasts into our adult years
• It impacts our relationships with our partners, children, family, friends and self
We must Learn:
• How to connect with those we love in a safe way
• How to build bonds that are formed through trust
• How to share with those we love so we feel valued and connected
• How to be in partnership in a relationship instead of feeling alone and disconnected
• That our relationships are places we go to be ourselves and be accepted
This workshop will create experiences that create an understanding of how to make healthy relationships and find safety in family, friends and community.
The work is based off of Sue Johnson’s work. She is the author of many books, Including Hold Me Tight, and a leading therapist on couples and attachment bonding.
For further information look at drsuejohnson.com or iceeft.com