Job Title: Heavy Equipment Operator
Reports To: Operations Manager
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Length: FT Seasonal
ABOUT CASTLE ROCK
Castle Rock is a locally First Nation owned company based in Whitehorse, Yukon. We are dedicated to quality work at competitive pricing for our clients and customers. Safety is a top priority at Castle Rock and we value our employees and strive to provide a safe and satisfying work environment for all. Castle Rock’s 20 years of business has created a strong tradition and commitment of providing excellent service to its customer base.
As a heavy equipment operator you will have 3-5 years’ experience operating excavators, dozers and grader. A solid understanding of operating procedures, trenching and finishing techniques. You are reliable, conscientious in the care and basic maintenance of company equipment, and are able and willing to work extended hours as required.
Those who are not safety conscious need not apply.
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Ensure daily pre-trips are done and clean and refuel equipment daily
- Report any deficiencies to the CRE mechanic shop immediately
- Participates in any and all staff/ safety meetings as required
- Education: Minimum Grade 10
- Related experience with loaders, excavators and graders
- Good reading and communication skills
- Minimum Class 5 driver’s license
- Standard First Aid ticket or willingness to obtain ASAP
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude and good communication skills
TO APPLY: quote job title “Heavy Equipment Operator”
Send resumes with references to: email@example.com
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.