Job Title: Residential Operating Supervisor
Reports To: Operations Manager
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Length: FT Seasonal
ABOUT CASTLE ROCK
Castle Rock is a locally First Nation owned company based in Whitehorse, Yukon. We are dedicated to quality work at competitive pricing for our clients and customers. Safety is a top priority at Castle Rock and we value our employees and strive to provide a safe and satisfying work environment for all. Castle Rock’s 20 years of business has created a strong tradition and commitment of providing excellent service to its customer base.
Position: Residential Operating Supervisor
As a residential operating supervisor you will have experience in water and sewer connections, septic systems, basement excavation and blueprint reading. You will also be responsible for operating and maintaining equipment, working with the public, and providing a safe worksite for all. Reliable, personable style appreciated as you will be dealing with clients frequently.
Those who are not safety conscious need not apply.
- Maintain and operate equipment
- Communicate with Operations Manager daily
- Provide quality customer service and service quotes
- Supervise small crew, ensure daily safety requirements are met
- Participates in any and all staff/ safety meetings as needed
- Education: Minimum Grade 10
- 3-5 years residential excavation experience and blue print reading
- Computer skills, word and excel an asset
- Minimum Class 5 driver’s license
- Standard First Aid ticket or willingness to obtain ASAP
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude and good communication skills
TO APPLY: quote job title “Residential Operating Supervisor”
Send resumes with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.