BOARD AND COMMITTEE OPPORTUNITY
CAFN HOUSING COMMITEE
CAFN is seeking one Member at Large to sit on the Housing Committee. The Housing Committee provides advice and makes recommendations to the Property Services Department with the delivery of housing programs in accordance within CAFN Constitution, laws and policies by:
- Reviewing and making recommendations to the Director, Property Services:
- For the allocation and management of rental housing units in accordance with any criteria established by the department and approved by Chief and Council for allocations;
- For changes to the rental housing policy as recommended by Property Services.
- Support implementation and enforcement of the rental housing policy.
- Support implementation of Dan K’e (our way) and the new department of Citizen Services.
Term is 3 years.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, October 1 by 4:30 p.m.
CAFN boards and committees applications are available at:
Applications are also available in CAFN offices in Whitehorse and Haines Junction
Submit your application form and current resume by mail, fax or email to:
Angie Wabisca, Executive Assistant to Executive Director
304 Jarvis Street
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2H2
(867) 456-6888 extension 331
Fax (867) 667-6202 or email