CAFN is seeking TWO PERSONS (including Citizens) to sit as Board of Directors of Dakwäkäda Capital Investments Limited Partnership (DCILP) for a term of three years.
DCILP is a privately-held investment firm located in Whitehorse, Yukon. Our sole-shareholder is the Champagne and Aishihik Trust, an organization whose purpose is to hold and manage most investment and business assets of the Champagne and Aishihik First Nations (CAFN), based in Haines Junction, Yukon.
DCILP currently holds financial interest in Castle Rock Enterprises, RAB Energy Group LP, and Properties.
Education and Experience:
- Extensive professional experience with significant leadership accomplishments in business, government, or the non-profit sector
- A commitment to and understanding of DCILP’s business mandate
- A strong network to help make connections for the organization
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating and building consensus
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a passion for enabling organizational growth.
Application Process: Please contact Marlaine Joe
All documents are to be submitted
(867) 634-4200 ext. 235
(867) 634-2108 fax
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Monday January 10, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.