Dakwäkäda Capital Investments Limited Partnership Board Opportunity
CAFN is seeking three persons, (including Citizens) to sit as Board of Directors of Dakwäkäda Capital Investments Limited Partnership (DCILP) for a term of three years.
DCILP is a privately-held investment firm located in Whitehorse, Yukon. Our sole-shareholder is the Champagne and Aishihik Trust, an organization whose purpose is to hold and manage most investment and business assets of the Champagne and Aishihik First Nations (CAFN), based in Haines Junction, Yukon.
DCILP currently holds financial interest in Castle Rock Enterprises, RAB Energy Group LP, and Properties.
Education and Experience:
- Extensive professional experience with significant leadership accomplishments in business, government, or the non-profit sector
- A commitment to and understanding of DCILP’s business mandate
- A strong network to help make connections for the organization
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating and building consensus
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a passion for enabling organizational growth.
Every person applying must:
- Submit a CAFN Board and Committees application
- Submit a current resume
- Start a request for a criminal record check
- Start a request for a credit report check https://www.consumer.equifax.ca/personal/education/credit-report/how-to-get-a-free-credit-report/
- Photocopies of your applications for the criminal records check and credit check must be included with your application and resume.
Board and Committee applications, a Request to Obtain a Free Credit Form and information to obtain a Criminal Record Check are available at the front desks of both CAFN offices. It is up to the individual to pay any fees for information, should they choose.
All documents are to be submitted to:
304 Jarvis Street
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2H2
Fax (867) 667-6202
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 by 4:30 p.m.