Champagne and Aishihik First Nations (CAFN) is seeking Citizens to sit on the Champagne Aishihik Trust (CA Trust) for a term of three years.
The CA Trust is established by the Trust Deed of Settlement to oversee CAFN’s compensation and investment funds, including the business investments of Dakwakada Capital Investments. The Trust meets a minimum of four times a year (quarterly) and additionally as required.
Education and Experience:
- Financial and/or investment training and experience are required.
- Knowledge of CAFN community.
Conditions of appointment:
- Must be a CAFN Citizen over the age of 18.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide a clean criminal record check and current credit history prior to appointment.
- Resumé required. Applicants who do not provide a resume will not be considered.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, November 18, 2015
CAFN Boards and Committees applications are available at:
Please submit your application and resumé to:
Fax (867) 667-6202
NEW TRUSTEE APPLICATION PROCESS
Chief and Council have developed a new process for applications to the Trust Board. Five procedures are required. Every Citizen applying to be a Trustee must:
- Submit a Board and Committees application – https://cafn.ca/government/board-committee/
- Submit a current resume
- Start a request for a criminal record check –http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check#s1
- Start a request for a credit report check http://www.equifax.com/ecm/canada/EFXCreditReportRequestForm.pdf
- Applicants must provide a photocopy of their applications for the criminal and credit checks along with their application and resume.
Board and Committee applications, a Request to Obtain a Free Credit Form and information to obtain a criminal record check are also available at the front desks of both CAFN offices. It is up to the individual to pay any fees for information.
Deadline is November 18, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
All documents are to be submitted to:
304 Jarvis Street
Fax (867) 667-6202
Phone (867) 456-6881