CAFN Housing Committee – Youth Position
CAFN is seeking one Youth (age 16-23) to sit on the Housing Committee. Yukon Residency is a requirement for this committee position. The Housing Committee provides advice and makes recommendations to the Property Services Department with the delivery of housing programs in accordance within CAFN Constitution, laws and policies by:
- Reviewing and making recommendations to the Director, Property Services:
- For the allocation and management of rental housing units in accordance with any criteria established by the department and approved by Chief and Council for allocations;
- For changes to the rental housing policy as recommended by Property Services.
- Support implementation and enforcement of the rental housing policy.
- Support implementation of Dan K’e (our way) and the new department of Citizen Services.
Term: Youth to February, 2024
DEADLINE TO APPLY: UNTIL FILLED.
CAFN boards and committees applications are available at:
Applications are also available in CAFN offices in Whitehorse and Haines Junction
Submit your application form and current resume by mail, fax or email to:
Holly Underschultz, Executive Assistant to Executive Council Office
304 Jarvis Street
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2H2
(867) 456-6888 extension 332
Fax (867) 667-6202 or email