CAFN Trust Opportunity
Champagne Aishihik Trust Opportunity
Champagne and Aishihik First Nations (CAFN) is seeking three Citizens to sit on the Champagne Aishihik Trust (CA Trust). The CA Trust is established by the CAFN Trust Indenture to oversee CAFN’s compensation and investment funds.
Education and Experience:
Financial and/or investment training and experience are required.
Conditions of appointment:
- Must be a CAFN Citizen over the age of 18.
Five procedures are required. Every Citizen applying to be a Trustee must:
- Submit a Board and Committees application
- Submit a current resume
- Start a request for a criminal record check (or see the local RCMP)
- Start a request for a credit report check https://www.consumer.equifax.ca/personal/education/credit-report/how-to-get-a-free-credit-report/
- Photocopies of applications for the criminal records check and credit check must be included with the Board and Committee application and personal resume.
Board and Committee applications, a Request to Obtain a Free Credit Form and information to obtain a Criminal Record Check are available at the front desks of both CAFN offices. It is up to the individual to pay any fees for information, should they choose.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, October 18, 2019 by 4:30 p.m.
All documents are to be submitted to:
304 Jarvis Street
phone (867) 456-6881
Fax (867) 667-6202
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.