CAFN’s Safe 6 illustrated by Cole Pauls
CAFN and Yukoners have stayed safe throughout the pandemic by using the Safe 6 as key tools in our daily lives. With help from CAFN artist Cole Pauls, CAFN has updated the Safe 6 for our community. Please practice the Safe 6, wear a mask in public, and get vaccinated!
CAFN’s Safe 6:
- Stay home when sick, get tested and self-isolate when required.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Respect others by keeping a safe distance – one moose apart.
- Gather safely: avoid the 3 Cs (crowded places, closed spaces and close contact).
- Travel respectfully by following local guidance and respecting the rules of each business.
- Keep your space clean and open windows to improve air flow.
- +1 Wear a mask
- Get vaccinated: Nda sägǟl yè dän ghātsʼungwät äyèt kwäka Dádän shäwghāduchʼe ni. Iʼm getting the medicine needle because I care about our people