Champagne and Aishihik First Nations (CAFN) is seeking one Citizen to sit on the Champagne Aishihik Trust (CA Trust). The CA Trust is established by the CAFN Trust Indenture to oversee CAFN’s compensation and investment funds. The CAFN Trust undertakes ongoing Investment and Trustee training for its Board members and will cover legal advice for the selected applicant at the start of his or her term.
Education and Experience:
Financial and/or investment training and experience are required.
Conditions of appointment:
- Must be a CAFN Citizen over the age of 18.
Every Citizen applying to be a Trustee must:
- Submit a Board and Committees application (available at Haines Junction or Whitehorse office and online)
- Submit a current resume
- Start a request for a criminal record check (or see the local RCMP, some fees apply)
- Start a request for a credit report check (FREE) https://www.consumer.equifax.ca/personal/education/credit-report/how-to-get-a-free-credit-report/
- Photocopies of applications for the criminal records check and credit check must be included with the Board and Committee application and personal resume.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, November 5, 2021 by 4:30 p.m.
Please submit all information to:
304 Jarvis Street
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2H2
(867) 456-6888 extension 331
Fax (867) 667-6202
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.