and Well-being Grant
The Community Health and Well Being Grant (CHWB) is available for CAFN Citizens living in Canada. It is established according to the following principles:
- encourage people to be healthy through recreation and culture;
- encourage people to get out on the land;
- provide funding for cultural activities;
- support youth participation in events and recreation; and
- develop positive and meaningful relationships between elders and youth.
CHWB grants are designated for individuals and community events.
You must have a witness to sign your waiver.