CAFN COVID-19 Resources
Effective November 9, 2021:
- All CAFN programs and events are postponed or to be held virtually until further notice.
- The Shawkwunlee daycare, youth centre, Da Kų Cultural Centre and all community halls are closed.
- Avoid non-essential travel.
- Follow all guidance under the Yukon State of Emergency.
Kwätsi Dän (Our Plan to Get Back to Work): STEP 3 (modified) As of September 1, 2021:
- Offices remain closed to the public. Citizens, contractors and others may meet with staff by appointment only. Maximum room capacities are posted on all CAF boardrooms.
- Staff continue to work from home. Essential workers and up to 50% of other staff may work in-person, following COVID-19 safety measures.
- Masks are required in all CAFN shared workspaces.
- Enhanced cleaning measures continue in all CAFN spaces.