CAFN COVID-19 Resources
Kwätsi Dän (Our Plan to Get Back to Work): STEP 3 (modified)
As of September 1, 2021 the following COVID-19 safety measures are in effect at CAFN:
- Offices remain closed to the public. Citizens, contractors and others may meet with staff by appointment only. Maximum room capacities are posted on all CAF boardrooms.
- Staff continue to work from home. Essential workers and up to 50% of other staff may work in-person, following COVID-19 safety measures.
- Masks are required in all CAFN shared workspaces.
- Enhanced cleaning measures continue in all CAFN spaces
- Limited business travel will be considered on a case-by-case basis for CAFN priority matters, and must be aproved by the Chief, a Senior Director or Executive Director.
- Bus service continues with physical distancing in place.
- CAFN vehicles may be used to transport CAFN Citizens following the safe vehicle use with passenger guidelines.
- The daycare and youth center may re-open with COVID-19 Safety plans
- Community halls are closed to the public, but open for CAFN programs, funerals and potlatches with COVID-19 safety plans. NOTE: maximum safe capacity for all community halls is posted at all CAFN buildings and is based on 2-meter safe spacing.
- CAFN community check stop program may operate in selected CAFN communities.
- Gathering size is limited to: 20 people inside, 100 people outside, or more as approved in a CAFN COVID-19 safety plan.