CAFN COVID-19 Resources
Kwätsi Dän (Our Plan to Get Back to Work): STEP 1 RESPONSE
Out of an abundance of caution, as of June 14, 2021 the following COVID-19 safety measures are in effect at CAFN:
- All staff who are able to work remotely must return to work from home;
- Staff who provide essential services should continue to work safely to deliver those services;
- Staff who are required to isolate due to close contact with a positive COVID-19 case must do so (Special Emergency Leave is available);
- Staff travel between communities is limited to essential services only;
- Daycare – to be closed;
- Youth Centre – to be closed;
- Summer students – start date postponed;
- CAFN events – gatherings are not permitted at this time;
- Da Ku Cultural Centre to remain closed;
- Community halls are closed;
- All CAFN travel to Watson Lake by staff or Citizens for the ceremony for the Lower Post residential school is cancelled.
We also remind staff of the safety measures that continue to be in place in all CAFN workplaces:
- Non-medical masks are required in all shared workspaces, in keeping with our mask directive;
- CAFN offices remain closed to the public. This includes for contractors, the general public, prayer circles, etc.
- Staff vehicles must be sanitized between all users and all COVID-19 safety practices followed whenever more than one person is in the vehicle, including wearing a mask.