Dakwäkäda Capital Investments is seeking CAFN citizens to sit as Board Members at CRE representing Dakwäkäda Capital Investments Limited Partnership (DCILP) for an indefinite term.
CRE is a 100% privately held investment located in Whitehorse, Yukon of which 100% owns by DCILP. Castle Rock Enterprises is a fully integrated Yukon-based construction company offering a range of services to both residential and commercial customers—including underground utilities, contaminated sites reclamation, gravel quarrying, trucking, and snow removal. https://dakwakada.com/investments/castle-rock-enterprises/
Desired Education and Experience:
- Leadership accomplishments in business and government
- Experience in civil construction and remediation.
- A commitment to and understanding of DCILP’s business mandate
- A strong network to help make connections for the organization
- An ability to cultivate relationships, convening, facilitating, and building consensus
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for enabling organizational growth.
Every person applying must:
- Submit a cover letter and resume.
- Start a request for a criminal record check
- Start a request for a credit report check
- Photocopies of your applications for the criminal records check and credit check must be included with your application and resume.
All documents are to be submitted via email to:
Dakwakada Capital Investments LP
303 – 104 Elliott Street
Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 0M2
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 by 4:30 p.m.