Dakwäkäda Capital Investments is seeking CAFN citizens to sit as Board Members for RAB Energy Group (RAB) (Northerm Windows & Doors Whitehorse, Yukon & Capital Glass Anchorage, Alaska) representing Dakwäkäda Capital Investments Limited Partnership (DCILP) for an indefinite term.
RAB is a 100% privately held investment located in Whitehorse, Yukon and Anchorage, Alaska of which DCILP owns 67.7% majority interests. RAB is a Yukon First Nations owned, for profit corporation whose trademark’s Northerm and Capitol Glass are in the business of providing the highest quality products to consumers throughout the north. https://dakwakada.com/investments/rab-energy-group-inc/
Desired Education and Experience:
- Leadership accomplishments in business and government
- Experience in manufacturing, commercial, and residential building construction.
- A commitment to and understanding of DCILP’s business mandate
- A strong network to help make connections for the organization
- The ability to cultivate relationships, convening, facilitating, and building consensus
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for enabling organizational growth.
Every person applying must:
- Submit a cover letter and resume.
- Start a request for a criminal record check
- Start a request for a credit report check
- Photocopies of your applications for the criminal records check and credit check must be included with your application and resume.
All documents are to be submitted via email to:
Dakwakada Capital Investments LP
303 – 104 Elliott Street
Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 0M2
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, July 23, 2021 by 4:30 p.m