CAFN is seeking two people to sit as Board of Directors of Dakwäkäda Capital Investments Limited Partnership (DCILP) for a term of three years. DCILP’s primary goal is profit-maximizing returns and focusing on private equity investments which include operating companies and real estate.
Education and Experience:
- Extensive professional experience with significant leadership accomplishments in business, government, or the non-profit sector
- A commitment to and understanding of DCLIP’s business mandate
- A strong network to help make connections for the organization
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating and building consensus
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a passion for enabling organizational growth.
Every applicant must:
- Submit a Board and Committees application (available at Haines Junction or Whitehorse office and online)
- Submit a current resume
- Start a request for a criminal record check (or see the local RCMP, some fees apply)
- Start a request for a credit report check (FREE) https://www.consumer.equifax.ca/personal/education/credit-report/how-to-get-a-free-credit-report/
- Photocopies of applications for the criminal records check and credit check must be included with the Board and Committee application and personal resume.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, November 5, 2021.
Please submit your application form and resume to:
304 Jarvis Street
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2H2
(867) 456-6888 extension 331
Fax (867) 667-6202