We are proud to launch our new adult Dákwänjē adult language immersion program:
Dän Kʼe Kwänjē Ghäkenīdän
We are Learning our Language
This is an intensive two year Dákwänjē (Southern Tutchone) adult immersion program based in hands-on, experiential learning.
- We are now accepting applications from CAFN Citizens.
- The 10 successful applicants accepted into the program will be fully funded by CAFN.
- Classes will begin at Da Kų Cultural Centre in September 2018.
- Applicants MUST attend a MANDATORY language and information session, “A Day in the Life of a Student”, on May 12, 2018, 9:30am – 5:00pm in Shadhala, Y.T.
- The deadline to apply is June 1, 2018.
Please click here for the application form. Note: this is a fillable pdf form. To save and complete please:
- Download the form and save it on your computer (if you fill in the.pdf in the web browser it might not save the “filled” content)
- Open the file in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat
- Fill in the pdf as needed
- Use the “Save As” function and save the filled .pdf with a new name, i.e “CAFN_Adult Immersion_Application_JohnDoe.pdf”
Have questions? Interested in applying? Please contact:
Florence Kushniruk, Program Coordinator
Khâsha, Dákwänjē Dän Kenàdän (Our Language Teacher)