Setting up a Champagne Community Association
Saturday, March 11, 2017
2:00 – 3:30 pm
Champagne Community Hall
At the meeting we will discuss:
- Why should the community of Champagne set up a community association;
- What are some of the things we should know before setting up a community association;
- How can Champagne set up a community association;
- What training is needed for community association members;
- What Yukon Government Act and Rules apply to a community association;
- How can we apply for charitable status with the Income Tax Act; and
- What about board member liability, annual reporting, planning, budgeting and how to keep the community association in good standing with Yukon Government.
If you have any questions prior to this meeting, please call me at 332-2173, thank you. See you there.