Boards and Committees
Champagne and Aishihik First Nations appoints and nominates Citizens to many boards and committees, including internal, local, and territorial bodies. All play an important role in providing advice or making decisions on issues affecting our self-government.
If you’re interesting in serving on a board or committee, please submit the CAFN Boards and Committees Application Form and your resume.
- Board and Committee Policy
- Board and Committee Policy Schedule A
- CYFN Board and Community Opportunities
- Yukon Government Board and Committee Information
Board and Committee contact person:
(867) 456-6881 or firstname.lastname@example.org