CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Custodian – Community Buildings, Auxiliary On-Call
Champagne and Aishihik First Nations (CAFN) is calling for expressions of interest for the position of Auxiliary On-Call Custodian – CAFN Community Buildings.
Required: Immediately – March 31, 2022
Salary: Level 2 ($18.81 /hour)
Location: CAFN Communities (various locations/buildings)
Performs a regularly scheduled cleaning and disinfecting duties in public areas, halls, entrance ways, offices, boardrooms, washrooms and other areas throughout the CAFN Community Building, as assigned by the Property Manager, using a variety of aids, tools or power operated equipment by:
• Cleaning & disinfecting surfaces commonly touched throughout the common areas of the building (door handles, light switches, etc.);
• Vacuuming any carpeted areas;
• Sweeping and mopping with germicidal detergent all vinyl and ceramic floors and stairs as required;
• Cleaning coffee areas and dishes;
• Emptying and cleaning all garbage containers;
• Ensuring that no materials or debris are blocking exits;
• Report any damages and areas requiring repairs; and
• Other related duties.
There are no guarantee of hours for this position. This position may be called to work on short notice.
Job descriptions are available upon request, contact Monique Martin (information below)
CAFN is an equal opportunity employer, however, qualified Aboriginal applicants will be given priority in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preference Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Deadline for submission: Until Filled
Interested individuals can send their expression of interest, resume and references to:
Monique Martin – Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 456-6888 ext. 340