ABOUT CASTLE ROCK
Castle Rock is a locally First Nation owned company based in Whitehorse, Yukon. We are dedicated to quality work at competitive pricing for our clients and customers. Safety is a top priority at Castle Rock and we value our employees and strive to provide a safe and satisfying work environment for all. Castle Rock’s 20 years of business has created a strong tradition and commitment of providing excellent service to its customer base.
Employment Opportunity: Accounting Clerk
Length: Fulltime Permanent
Wage: $22 – $25, D.O.E.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated individual with experience in accounting and administrative tasks to fill a number of roles and responsibilities. We offer a competitive wage, based on experience, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Completion of a post-secondary program in finance or accounting, or 5 years related experience.
- Experience working in accounting-related software, preferably Viewpoint Vista.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel…etc.)
- Biweekly payroll processing
- Accounts payable
- Data entry and reconciliation (fuel and inventory)
- Various administrative tasks and projects, as required
Desired Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Able to work in collaboration with others, with minimum supervision
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and recommend improvements
Quote “Accounting Clerk” with cover letter, resume and references to: email@example.com
Only short-listed individuals with desired qualifications and experience will be contacted.