Term Full-Time, Aug. 20, 2020 – March 31, 2022
Salary: Level 2 – $36,083 – $42,212
Robust Benefits and Pension Package
Location: Haines Junction
Reporting to the Property Manager, the custodial worker is required to maintain the cleanliness of the CAFN Administration Office building in accordance with standards established by CAFN. This position requires flexibility in hours of work and will have to accommodate the needs and requirements of the building occupants.
Education and Experience:
Grade 10 completion and knowledge of janitorial functions for cleaning office space. Previous relevant work/volunteer experience would be an asset.
Conditions of Employment:• Clear Criminal Record Check
• Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
• Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends, as required
• Extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods, as directed
• Mandatory confidentiality is a condition of employment for all CAFN personnel
• All Champagne and Aishihik First Nations employees are expected to conduct their duties in a harmonious and cooperative manner intended to enhance the First Nations efforts to build a strong and prosperous Government.
CAFN is an equal opportunity employer, however, qualified Aboriginal applicants will be given priority in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preference Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
An Eligibility List will be created from this posting.
Job description: Job Posting_Custodian, CAFN Admin Bldg HJ_July 31 2020
Deadline: 4:30 pm on August 14, 2020Send current resume and supporting documents to:
Megan MacKellar Human Resources Officer
Fax: (867) 634-7071 Phone: (867) 634-4200 ext. 245