Custodian, Shawkwunlee Daycare Cleaner (COVID-19) Competition #20-21-26
Term Full-Time, September 28, 2020 – March 31, 2022
Salary: Level 3 – $40,774 – $47,699
Robust Benefits Package
Location: Haines Junction
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Skawkwunlee Daycare Cleaner is required to assist in maintaining the Champagne and Aishihik Daycare, located in the Language Hub in Haines Junction, in accordance with standards established by the CAFN and the Yukon Government. This custodian position has additional cleaning requirements by YG to ensure “Enhanced Measures During the COVI D – 19 Pandemic” are being implemented.
Education and Experience:
Grade 10 completion and knowledge of janitorial functions for cleaning. Previous relevant work/volunteer experience.
Conditions of Employment:
- A valid Yukon Class 5 driver’s license.
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Criminal Records Check (Vulnerable Sector)
- Immunization Status Report
- Medical/Doctor’s Note stating “physically fit for work”
- TB Screening
- Valid First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
- Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends, as required
- Mandatory confidentiality is a condition of employment for all CAFN personnel
- All Champagne and Aishihik First Nations employees are expected to conduct their duties in a harmonious and cooperative manner intended to enhance the First Nations efforts to build a strong and prosperous Government.
CAFN is an equal opportunity employer, however, qualified Aboriginal applicants will be given priority in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preference Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
An Eligibility List will be created from this posting.
Job description: JD Custodian, Skawkwunlee Daycare Cleaner (Covid-19) August 21, 2020
Deadline: Until Filled
Send current resume and supporting documents to:
Human Resources Officer Fax: (867) 634-7071
Phone: (867) 335-1514