Auxiliary On-call (ASAP to March 2022)
Salary: Level 5A – $27.14 per hour
Location: Haines Junction
Reporting to the Youth Programs Officer, this position assists with the development and overall coordination and delivery of youth recreational and personal development programs with emphasis on cultural relevance; and performs other duties.
Education and Experience:
Grade 12 with education/training in youth recreation or one of the social services/sciences with some experience in administration and program management, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Conditions of Employment:
• A valid Yukon Class 4 driver’s license, or willingness to obtain
• Food Safe Certificate
• Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
• Valid First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
• Mandatory confidentiality is a condition of employment for all CAFN personnel
• All Champagne and Aishihik First Nations employees are expected to conduct their duties in a harmonious and cooperative manner intended to enhance the First Nations efforts to build a strong and prosperous Government.
CAFN is an equal opportunity employer, however, qualified Aboriginal applicants will be given priority in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preference Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
An eligibility list will be created from this posting.
Job description:JD_Youth Centre Worker_September 2019
Deadline: Until Filled
Send current resume and supporting documents to:
Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 335-1514