Term Full-Time (one-year term with possibility of extension)
Salary: Level 8 – $76, 932.00 – $89, 999.00
Robust Benefits Package
Location: Haines Junction
Reporting to the Capital Projects Manager this position provides administrative and coordination supports to staff for infrastructure and asset management projects. This position coordinates internal resources and third parties/venders for project execution. Includes tracking and analyzing projects performance, expenditures, procurement and reporting.
Education and Experience:
Completion of Grade 12 or GED is a requirement. Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or Construction is an asset. Prior experience in an administration or program co-ordination position is preferred. Relevant work experience within the CAFN government is desired. An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered.
Conditions of Employment:
- A valid Yukon Class 5 driver’s license.
- Criminal Records Check
- Valid First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
- Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends, as required
- Extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods, as directed
- Mandatory confidentiality is a condition of employment for all CAFN personnel
- All Champagne and Aishihik First Nations employees are expected to conduct their duties in a harmonious and cooperative manner intended to enhance the First Nations efforts to build a strong and prosperous Government.
CAFN is an equal opportunity employer, however, qualified Aboriginal applicants will be given priority in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preference Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Temporary Assignments may be considered. Please ensure you have supervisor approval before applying.
An eligibility list will be created from this posting.
Job description: JD_Project and Asset Coordinator_November 1, 2019
Send current resume and supporting documents to:
Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 335-1514