Salary: Level 8 – $76,932.00 – $89,999.00
Robust Benefits and Pension Package
Reporting to the Director of Governance and working closely with the Senior Advisor of the Executive Council Office, this position is responsible for supporting negotiations and implementation for CAFN related to the Final and Self-Government Agreements. The position provides technical analysis, support and recommendations of negotiations and implementation related to the Agreements and performs other related duties.
Education and Experience:
Post-secondary education in Government Administration, Business Administration, or related field along with relevant work experience will be an asset. Strong research and writing skills are essential. An equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience may be considered.
Conditions of Employment:
- A valid Yukon Class 5 driver’s license.
- Criminal Records Check
- Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends, as required
- Extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods, as directed
- Mandatory confidentiality is a condition of employment for all CAFN personnel
- All Champagne and Aishihik First Nations employees are expected to conduct their duties in a harmonious and cooperative manner intended to enhance the First Nations efforts to build a strong and prosperous Government.
CAFN is an equal opportunity employer, however, qualified Aboriginal applicants will be given priority in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preference Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
An eligibility list will be created from this posting.
Job description: JD Negotiations and Implementation Analyst May 27 2021
Deadline: 4:30 pm on August 31 , 2021
Send current resume and supporting documents to:
Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 335-1514