Salary: Level 5 – $55,024.00 – $64,370.00
Robust Benefits and Pension Package
Location: Haines Junction
Under the supervision of the Administration Officer, this position provides administrative, secretarial and clerical functions in order to support the Administration Officer and the different branches of the Property Services Department. The incumbent will assist with maintaining and the coordination of CAFN fleet vehicles and the custodial services to the CAFN community and administration buildings.
Education and Experience:
Grade 12 or training in office administration or secretarial program with coursework in computer applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and database programs or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal Records Check
- Valid Yukon Class 5 Driver’s License
- Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends, as required
- Extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods, as directed
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required
- Mandatory confidentiality is a condition for all CAFN personnel
- All Champagne and Aishihik First Nations employees are expected to conduct their duties in a harmonious; and cooperative manner intended to enhance the First Nations efforts to build a strong and prosperous government.
CAFN is an equal opportunity employer, however, qualified Aboriginal applicants will be given priority in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preference Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
An eligibility list will be created from this posting.
Job Description: JD PS Admin Assistant Apr 13, 2022
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Send current resume and supporting documents to:
Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 335-5086