Regular Full-Time, starting ASAP
Salary: Level 8 – $84,078.00 – $98,359.00
Robust Benefits and Pension Package
The incumbent reports to the Director of Property Services and is responsible for providing efficient and responsive housing rental coordination services to tenants and those applying for housing within the framework of the tenancy agreement and relevant procedures/policies.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; or any combination of education and experience which would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability required to perform this job.
Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal Record
- Valid Yukon Class 5 driver’s license
- Willing and able to travel to CAFN communities
- Willingness to work variable hours, including evenings and weekends
- Extended workdays may be required to accomplish tasks and meet workload demands during peak periods, as directed
- Mandatory confidentiality is a condition of employment for all CAFN personnel
- All Champagne and Aishihik First Nations employees are expected to conduct their duties in a harmonious and cooperative manner intended to enhance the First Nations efforts to build a strong and prosperous Government.
CAFN is an equal opportunity employer, however, qualified CAFN Citizens will be given priority and under fills will be considered. Please self-identify in your cover letter or resume.
Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Temporary Assignments may be considered. Please ensure you have supervisor approval before applying.
An eligibility list will be created from this posting.
Job description: JD_Rental Housing Coordinator_August 15, 2023
Deadline: 4:30 pm on September 1, 2023
Send current resume and supporting documents to:
Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 634-4200 ext. 245