SHORT TERM SERVICE
Expression of Interest – POSTED March 25, 2019
Event # 18-19-805-01
“Cook” for Leadership for Safety Excellence Workshop
You will be required to submit an
updated resume with copies of any and all certification where applicable.
Date: April 15-16, 2019 (2 event days plus one shopping day/prep)
Salary: $250.00 per day
Location: DaKu Cultural Centre, Haines Junction, YT
Duties: Prepare nutritional Lunch with am/ pm snacks for approx. (30) people.
• Submit healthy menu (Do not use potatoes or nuts in any dish)
• Have gluten free and vegan option
• Purchase food and supplies on a budget.
• Have all beverages ready and available throughout the day.
• Prepare the lunch and snacks out in a timely manner.
• Clean the kitchen and facilities.
Education and Experience:
Cook Applicants must have valid Food Safe Certificate. Please submit any supporting documents with resumes. All Applicants must have their own transportation.
Application deadline: 4:30 pm on April 1, 2019
Send current Resumes to: Elly Jackson
Human Resources Department
Fax: (867) 634-2760
Phone: (867) 634-4200 ext 241