Champagne and Aishihik First Nations (CAFN) is calling for expressions of interest for the position of Auxiliary On-Call Covid Safety Workers.
Required: Immediately – March 31, 2023
Location: CAFN Communities
Reporting to the COVID Coordinator, the COVID Safety Worker is responsible for supporting CAFN’s COVID-19 safety protocols at worksites, events and gatherings, as needed.
- supporting education and awareness of CAFN’s COVID Safety protocols;
- supporting COVID-19 communications initiatives (flyer distribution, contests, creation of education materials, etc.);
- supporting CAFN’s COVID-19 testing program including training, education, distribution of test, assembly of test kits, supply management and record keeping;
- supporting events/gatherings by communicating COVID safety information, supporting rapid testing, and cleaning frequently touched surfaces; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
There are no guarantee of hours for this position. This position may be called to work on short notice.
CAFN is an equal opportunity employer, however, qualified Aboriginal applicants will be given priority in accordance with the Aboriginal Employment Preference Policy of the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
Deadline for submission: Until Filled
Interested individuals can send their expression of interest, resume and references to:
Monique Martin – Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 456-6888 ext. 340