Attention CAFN Citizens
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Custodian, Auxiliary On-Call
Champagne and Aishihik First Nations (CAFN) is calling for expressions of interest from CAFN Citizens for the position of Custodian, Auxiliary On-Call for the Whitehorse Office.
Performs a regularly scheduled cleaning and disinfecting duties in public areas, halls, entrance ways, offices, boardrooms, washrooms and other areas throughout the CAFN Whitehorse office building, using a variety of aids, tools or power operated equipment by:
- Cleaning & disinfecting surfaces commonly touched throughout the common areas of the building (door handles, light switches, etc.);
- Vacuuming any carpeted areas;
- Sweeping and mopping with germicidal detergent all vinyl and ceramic floors and stairs as required;
- Cleaning coffee areas and dishes;
- Emptying and cleaning all garbage containers;
- Ensuring that no materials or debris are blocking exits;
- Report any damages and areas requiring repairs; and
- Other related duties.
There are no guarantee of hours for this position. This position may be called to work on short notice.
An eligibility list will be created from this call out.
Deadline for submission: Open until filled
Interested individuals can send their expression of interest and resume to:
Human Resources Officer
Phone: (867) 456-6888 ext. 340