ATTENTION CAFN CITIZENS
Champagne and Aishihik First Nations (CAFN) Community Wellness Department is working on a Community Well-being and Jurisdiction Initiative. We will be conducting surveys/interviews of CAFN Citizens in Haines Junction, Canyon Creek, Champagne, Takhini, and Whitehorse. We are looking for Interviewer(s) for each community.
Location: Haines Junction, Canyon Creek, Champagne, Takhini and Whitehorse
Date: September 27, 2021 – October 7, 2021
The Community Well-being and Jurisdiction Initiative project requires individuals to conduct surveys/interviews with CAFN Citizens on creating culturally appropriate and safe programs and services (prevention) for Children and Families.
• Schedule and complete survey/interview with CAFN Citizens
• Document and manage interview questions and discussions
• Provide reports to Project Manager
Conditions of Employment:
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Experience conducting interviews will be considered an asset.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be reliable and responsible
• Must attend the training session
Please submit an updated resume with copies of any supporting documents.
Application deadline: 4:30 pm on September 20, 2021
Send current Resumes to:
Human Resources Department
Phone: (867) 456-6888 ext 340
Cell: (867) 335-5086