Job Title: Landscape Operating Supervisor
Reports To: Operations Manager
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Length: FT Seasonal
ABOUT CASTLE ROCK
Castle Rock is a locally First Nation owned company based in Whitehorse, Yukon. We are dedicated to quality work at competitive pricing for our clients and customers. Safety is a top priority at Castle Rock and we value our employees and strive to provide a safe and satisfying work environment for all. Castle Rock’s 20 years of business has created a strong tradition and commitment of providing excellent service to its customer base.
Position: Landscape Operating Supervisor
As the landscape operating supervisor you will be responsible for operating and maintaining equipment, working with the public, providing customer estimates and overseeing a worksite crew. You are reliable, have 3-5 years landscaping experience, supervisory skills, and comfortable loading/unloading equipment, such as track or tire skid steers and mini excavators, on/off trailers. Being a good finishing operator an asset. Strong desire for continued growth and learning.
Those who are not safety conscious need not apply.
- Ensure all equipment maintenance and inspections are completed daily
- Communicate with Operations Manager daily
- Provide quality customer service
- Ensure daily safety requirements are met
- Provide clear instruction to workers on performing their work tasks
- Participates in any and all staff/ safety meetings as needed
- Education: Minimum Grade 12
- 3-5 years landscape experience
- 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Minimum Class 5 driver’s license with heavy trailer endorsement
- Standard First Aid ticket, or willingness to obtain ASAP.
- Be good computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude and good communication skills
TO APPLY: quote job title “Landscape Operating Supervisor”
Send resumes with references to: email@example.com
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.