SHORT TERM SERVICE
Expression of Interest – POSTED February 26, 2019
Event # 18-19-961-02
Klukshu Spring Break Camp
Dádan Nän Kay Känàdän – Our People Learning on the Land
March 12-16, 2019
Dákwanjē Assistant (x 2)
Date: March 12-16, 2019 (5 days)
Salary: $250.00 per day
Location: Klukshu, YT
Duties: Assisting the Language Coordinator with various language programming at Camp.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs,
• Ability to work well with others as a language team,
• Must be willing to stay in Klukshu for the duration of the Spring Camp,
• Willingness to learn and teach Dákwanjē,
• Willingness to work with the Language Coordinator to provide fun interactive games to the children, youth and adults during camp.
Conditions: Must provide a vulnerable sector check.
All positions are:
• Responsible for providing their own transportation to and from the place of employment.
Each applicant will be responsible to submit an updated resume and copies of all updated certificates required.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: Thursday, March 7, 2019 by 4:30pm
Send current Resumes to: Millie Joe, Community Initiatives Coordinator
Champagne & Aishihik First Nations
Phone: (867) 634-4200 ext. 233
Fax: (867) 634-2108