SHORT TERM SERVICE
Expression of Interest – REPOSTED November 26, 2021
Competition # 21-22-33201-01
Cook for Lateral Kindness Workshops – Community Wellness
December 8, 2021
Head Cook (1)
Date: December 8, 2021
(am & pm Snack and lunch + 1 shopping/prep day)
Salary: $250.00 per day
Duties: Prepare Nutritional AM snack, Lunch, & PM snack for approx. 28 people per workshop.
Must submit a Menu; with Gluten Free Options.
- Purchase food and supplies on a reasonable budget provided, for each workshop.
- Haul groceries to the Da Ku Kitchen and store per Food Safe regulations.
- Prepare AM snack, Lunch, and PM snack in a timely manner.
- Supervise and Assist with cleaning of the kitchen and facilities.
- Supervise cook’s helper and ensure kitchen and serving areas are kept cleaned.
- COVID-19 protocols and packaging meals and snacks required.
- Must have Food Safe Level I/II, Must have previous experience. 1st aid is an asset.
All positions are: Responsible for providing their own transportation to and from the place of employment.
CAFN will not be responsible to submit anyone’s resume or name via a phone call or email instruction. Each applicant will be responsible to submit an updated resume and copies of all updated certificates.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: Monday, Dec 6, 2021 by 1:00 pm
Send current Resumes to:
Millie Joe, Community Initiatives & Implementation Coordinator
Champagne & Aishihik First Nations
Phone: (867) 634-4200 ext. 233 or cell: (867) 634-5243
Email resumes to: email@example.com