Job Title: CA Trust Administrator
Job Type: Part time – hourly
Under the direction of the Trust Chair Person, this position provides a variety of coordination and administrative duties to the Champagne Aishihik Trust (CAT).
- Support the Chair and Board of Trustees by scheduling and coordinating all board, committee & community meetings
- Consolidating & distributing materials and taking minutes at the Board meetings
- Manage and coordinate the CAT records, including management of active, inactive, archival records and a reference library
- Oversee the transferring of funds from investment accounts
- Assisting the Chair in creating the annual operating budget
- Monitoring operating budget funds and reporting on budget variances and cash flow
- Assist the Chair with preparing reports, briefings, correspondence and proposals
- Liaise with CAFN on communication and planning
- Manage accounts payable, process expense claims & honorariums and arrange travel
- Liaise with investment managers and contractors
- Other duties as required
Grade 12 post secondary education or training, office administration or secretarial experience with coursework in bookkeeping or accounting or equivalent combination of training and work experience. Working in a First Nation trust environment would be an asset.
Deadline: January 31, 2018
Please send all resumes and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.