It’s time for your next adventure! We’re looking for someone with outstanding customer service skills to join our Whitehorse-based sales team—an incredible and friendly group proud to work for a 100% Yukon First Nations-owned company that’s Yukon’s only manufacturer of windows and doors.
From welcoming and assisting walk-in inquiries to handling calls and a variety of other tasks, your ability to respond quickly and provide the best options to our customers will be a tremendous asset. Our company is continuing to grow, and you will be an integral part of that growth in a challenging and fun environment.
- Full-time position, 35-40 hours per week
- Maintain outstanding customer service, both in person and over the phone
- Work with each customer to identify their needs, understand their situation, and offer the best solution for them
- Accurately manage simple transactions and over-the-counter retail sales
- Issue invoices and other billing paperwork
- Jump in, adapt on the fly, and work as part of the sales team
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager with a variety of projects including research, updating databases, messages to our customers, etc.
- Other duties as required
- Experience in retail sales or other customer service position is ideal
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited direction
- Motivated and creative team player
- The ability to communicate effectively—both verbally and in writing—with customers and the sales team
- Computer literate with proficiency using the Microsoft Office family (Word, Excel, Outlook), with the ability to learn other systems
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Valid drivers’ license
- Willing to learn and grow into other opportunities in Northerm as they arise
Please forward resumé to:
Amy Thompson, Director of Finance and Administration