Offered by Service Canada & Canada Revenue Agency
We are reaching out to all communities in the Yukon to ensure individuals have access to and are receiving the programs, credits and benefits that they may be entitled to.
Date and Time:
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 from 9:00 to 12:00
We are pleased to offer service to the Champagne and Aishihik First Nations community.
Service Canada – information & assistance with:
- Employment Insurance
- Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security/Guaranteed Income Supplement
- Social Insurance Numbers
- Other federal programs and services
Canada Revenue Agency– information & assistance with:
- Tax filing through the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)
- Notices of Assessments
- Benefit applications such as Canada Child Benefit (CCB) and GST/HST credit
- Personal tax account information and review
- Address changes
- Information on available CRA – COVID19 financial resources
Call us from the comfort of your home during the date & time above!!
SERVICE CANADA OFFICER: Katie at 867-456-6476
CANADA REVENUE AGENCY OFFICERS: Christine at 867-334-1218 or Erica at 867-333-0076
For more information please contact: Ruth Haynes at 867-634-4200 ext. 285