CAFN is seeking three (3) community members to sit as Guaranteed Representatives on the St. Elias Community School Council. Representatives share cultural perspectives with other members and influence decisions that shape the whole school community. They are part of an education team which also includes school staff, parents and the Yukon Department of Education.
- play a key role in decisions which impact the whole school community such as hiring of principals;
- make recommendations how the budget is spent;
- propose courses for departmental approval; and
- advise on the school calendar year, staffing needs, school renovations, programming and student transportation.
CAFN community members residing in the Haines Junction area are eligible to apply.
Term: to May 2022
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday November 6, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
CAFN Boards and Committees applications are available at:
Please submit your application and an updated resume to:
Enrollment & Governance Officer
(867) 634-4200 ext. 235 Fax (867) 667-6202 firstname.lastname@example.org