UPDATE FOR CAFN CITIZENS: NEW INSTRUCTIONS for CAFN COVID-19 Citizen Assistance Fund
- CAFN Citizens DO NOT need to apply to receive this support.
- CAFN will automatically prepare cheques for families and individuals in keeping with our Citizen Enrollment list.
We will contact Citizens with any questions. If you have moved or are unsure if we have your current contact information, please forward your current mailing address and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Kwänischiss – many thanks for your patience as we roll-out this brand new support as quickly as possible.
About the Citizen Assistance Fund:
This is a new fund to support all CAFN Citizens with unexpected new costs due to COVID19.
Who is eligible?
- All CAFN Citizens age 18 and older
- Single Citizens are eligible for one-time assistance for $250 Canadian.
- CAFN households with families are eligible for one-time assistance of $500 Canadian.